Assistant Professor in Computer science at University of Setif 1 since January 2020
Main research interest:
My research consists of developing and implementing efficient resolution methods for combinatorial optimization problems with real applications as: Valid inequalities, cut and branch algorithms, strong formulations.
The problems I have studied so far are motivated by applications in transport and logistics (Hazmat transportation), influence in social networks, telecommunication networks, and electric vehicle charging station design.
Keywords: Operation research, Network design, Bi-level programming, Integer programming, Transportation networks, Telecommunication networks, Social networks, Electric vehicles, Energy-aware engineering,
Jan .2020 – Oct 2020: Postdoc researcher at INRIA (Institut national de recherche en sciences et technologies du numérique) Lille, France.
Project: Integrated optimal pricing, sizing, and location of electric vehicle charging stations.
Founded by: PGMO Programme Gaspard Monge pour l'optimisation
Collaborators: Luce Brotcorne: INRIA Lille, France
Miguel F. Anjos, Alemseged G. Weldeyesus: University of Edinburgh, UK
Clémence Alasseur, Riadh Zorgati: EDF R&D, France.
- Oct.2016 – Dec.2019: Ph.D. in computer sciences
LIRMM laboratory, MAORE team, University of Montpellier, France.
LIA laboratory, University of Avignon, France.
• Title: Fixed-charge Network design problem with User-Optimal Flows.
• Supervisors: Michael Poss (Lirmm, Montpellier) and Rosa Figueiredo (Lia, Avignon)
• Collaborators: Fen Zhou (Lia, Avignon), Cristina Requejo (University of Aveiro)
• Scholarships: (September 2016 - September 2019) Algerian government excellence scholarship.- 2014 – 2016: Master’s degree in applied mathematics.
Specialization: Optimization and control, University of Sétif 1, Algeria (ranked 2nd)
- 2011 – 2014: Licence degree in Mathematics, University of Sétif1, Algeria